Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa)



Strawberry Plants (Fragaria ananassa)

Strawberry plants (Fragaria ananassa variety),This is none GMO. The fruit size big, fruits tastes Very sweet and delicious. Its a fast  growing variety.  You can plant in hot climate.

 There are different variety

Strawberries : There are different variety few bear fruit early, few late, few fruit throughout year,
some are hardy and can survive in hot climate, some requires specific climate condition.

This variety is easy to grow in Indian hot climate.

Regarding planting 

Continue Reading .................

  Email : info@nicksgardenss.com.





Comments

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writeup! I read your blog site fairly regularly, and you are always coming up with some great
    staff. I shared this blog post on my Facebook, and my followers loved it!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acessa pеlo smartphone e transfere pra TELEVISION, é jeito.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts