CHUCK AWAY THE HONEY BEES!

CHUCK🐝AWAY🐝THE🐝HONEY🐝BEES!!!!!🐝


Never-ever kick them out from your garden. They are wonderful creatures of nature with a magic wand. Really they do magic for your garden and plants at free of cost. They are intelligent as I have experienced whenever I go near a plant and flowers they fly away,  in a way they make nature more alive. Some times they fly around me may be like my pet dog 🐯to watch over me. 

"how magical these creatures are"

OK here it is long-long back when my dog 🐩was just a pup 🐯 once on urgent panic request by my sister I removed the honey bees🐝 from my place though I tried convincing how intelligent they are and they listen to me but i had to. And after that I remember one paint brush in my hand I would walk around my favorite plants🌾 (setting flowers) to pollinate them (even my sister had to participate) that was tough and easy enough to realize how magical these creatures are and honestly intelligent.

After that I sent them apologies note 💌, and all love energy 💕 that is possible and they 🐝🐝🐝came back at sort time.. Thats it end of story.
"Since then everyone lives happily ever after"







Comments

Popular Posts